Thursday, November 03, 2005

a series of celebrations

I am blest to have so many good frens who hav taken time off to celebrate my birthday with me over the past few days. I am truly thankful, appreciative and happy for everything my frens hav done for me. =)
love u all!

1st up, Thanks to Fie, Mas and Asyraf for a whole line up of surprises on the eve of my bday, had supper wif dem at simpang; i was so full frm munching here n dere of everything! haha.
dere after meetin my sis, Shuballz, Potties & Jus at TM cartel at 12am. wad cud b better den havin my gd ol' sis to gif me a squishy hug at the stroke of midnight.. ;)

2nd, on my bday itself, thanks to Javern, Danielle, Denise, Chek, Cuz John, Bert & Qin for their company over Jap buffet dinner and coffee at Spinelli Heeren. i had so much fun guys. Thank u for arranging everything javvy =) appreciate all e effort despite ur studies..
Thanks to all my lovely girlfrens for their ever comforting presence, & chekkerz altho u dun like Jap food, u still came to celebrate my bday wif me. was nice to c my cuzy John after so long too.

3rd was yesterday, met up wif Jonathan for dinner at PS's Pasta Mania, den headed down to Cafe Iguana's to meet Alex, Arunz, Sha & Woan Ni for a couple of beers, a huge slice of choco cake wif vanilla ice cream & Abbas (Arun's colleague/bartender) treated me to wad seems like a shot of really vile Tequila.
After Iguana's Woan Ni drove us over to Coco Latte. We met Isaac & 2 of his frens dere. Had a couple of jugs of drinks, which i refused to drink. haha. and the whole lot of us danced together.
it was quite a sight i must say =P everybody was lookin over at us cos we were quite a large grp of pple dancing together.. haa

yup so dats how i've spent my last 3 days.. will be posting some pics on my blog so stay tuned & also on my wankster err i meant friendster :P

No comments: